Lime Crime is a vegan and cruelty-free online beauty store that sells a variety of beauty products for girls and boy who aren’t afraid to be themselves. Lime Crime sells lipsticks, eyeshadow, highlighter, pop on nails, makeup brushes, and hair color in all shades within the rainbow. For $16, there is an array of colors such as:
Much more colors at include within LimeCrime hair color, along with four new colors that recently made a debut this past Halloween. The new four shades added into the rainbow are Chestnut (a deep maroon), Squid (a scary purple), Charcoal (a dusty grey) and Sea Witch (a mermaid tail green).
- Anime (candy blue-full coverage)
- Gargoyle (stone grey-full coverage)
- Jello (tropical green-full coverage)
- Bunny (baby pink- tinted)
- Sext (nude-tinted)
- Cloud (periwinkle blue-tinted)
- Pony (violet purple-full coverage)
- Valentine (crimson red-full coverage)
- Mint Ice (frosted mint-tinted)
- Tweet (chick yellow-tinted)
- Strawberry Jam (muted pink-red-full coverage)
To apply the color onto your hair, apply on freshly washed and unconditioned hair, massaging into the strands of hair. For full coverage color, leave on for 30 minutes, and for tinted colors, leave on for 45 minutes, no heat/cap required. To extend the wear of color, use shampoo for color-treated hair between coloring. All of the LimeCrime hair colors have no animal derived ingredients and is PETA verified vegan and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free.